Monday 10 May 2010

I wanna ride

It's Monday and Ive done no cycling for 5 days but I played footie on Friday and went reservoir swimming on Saturday ( I figured the shock to the system would do me good). I still feel as crap as ever. Not as in ill but energy less and depressed where it takes all my willpower to put one leg in front of the other. Im gagging to get out on my bikes but can't muster up anything to bother to do it. Sunday evening was spent cleaning and readying my babies for when I eventually venture into the wilderness but when that happens is any ones guess.

Still eating loads and loads and I'm too scared to weigh myself. More days off to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I desperatly want to ride too.

    I was ready to accidentally open my car door as I drove passed yet another cyclist out on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete